HUDSON — The Two Of Us Productions, the award winning theater company based in Columbia County. Is pleased to present The Copake Quintet for a sunset cruise on the scenic Hudson River. The Quintet will be appearing on Friday evening June 21st 2019 on Hudson Cruise’s The Spirit of Hudson. Boarding is at 6:30 and we depart the dock at 7pm. The Copake Quintet will be playing: classic songs from the Great American Songbook; Broadway show tunes; Pop & Jazz tunes; and many favorites for dancing.
The Copake Quintet plays a great combination of pop, jazz & American Songbook music & features Connie Lopez on vocals, Steve Sanborn on woodwinds, Dan Galliher on keyboard & vocals, Peter Tenerowicz on drums, and on bass Madeleine Civill (June 21st) & Marla Eglowstein (August 2nd). The Quintet will be playing a nice mix of classic songs from the Great American Songbook, Broadway show tunes, Pop & Jazz tunes, and many toe-tapping favorites if you’d like to get up and dance. The Spirit of Hudson is a great way to enjoy some intimate live music while savoring the cool breezes of a sunset cruise on the magnificent Hudson River.
· WHAT: The Copake Quintet, appearing with classic songs from the Great American Songbook, Broadway show tunes, Pop & Jazz tunes & many favorites for dancing.
· WHEN: Friday June 21st, 2019. Boarding starts at 6:30 and depart the public docks at 7pm.
· WHERE: Hudson Cruise’s The Spirit of Hudson, departing from the Hudson Public Docks on Broad Street in lower Hudson NY., across the tracks from the Hudson Amtrak Station on Front Street, Hudson NY. 12534
· TICKETS: Tickets can be purchased in advance by:
- visiting www.HudsonCruises.com
- calling (518) 500-2524
· Concessions will be available during the evening.