Editor’s Note: A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.STATE POLICE
- Todd J. Osborn, 34, of Catskill, was arrested at 10:25 a.m. Aug. 21 in Athens and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- Vincent E. Tucceri, 52, of Derby, Vermont, was arrested at 12 p.m. Aug. 21 and charged with third-degree larceny, a class D felony. His arrestee status is unknown.
- Suzanne M. Tuscano, 51, of Coeymans, was arrested at 2:23 p.m. Aug. 21 in New Baltimore and charged with operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs, an unclassified misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. She was issued an appearance ticket.
- Anthony N. Aliseo, 60, of Palenville, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Aug. 22 in Saugerties and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08% and driving while intoxicated, both unclassified misdemeanors, and failure to keep right and crossing road-hazard markings, both infractions. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- Ashley C. Ether, 32, of Acra, was arrested at 11:19 a.m. Aug. 22 in Catskill and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument, both class A misdemeanors, and having a controlled substance in a non-original container, a violation. She was issued an appearance ticket.
- Brandon Snooks, 44, of Chatham, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 22 in Coxsackie and charged with second-degree harassment, a class A misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance.