Editor’s Note: A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.STATE POLICE
- David D. McDonald, 57, of Hudson, was arrested at 2:10 p.m. Aug. 19 in Hudson and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, and second-degree forgery, a class D felony. He was released on his own recognizance.
- Dakota R. Sandagato, 24, of Craryville, was arrested at 2:20 p.m. Aug. 21 in Greenport and charged with fourth-degree tampering with a witness, a class A misdemeanor. She was issued an appearance ticket.
- Corinthian I. Martin, 25, of Philmont, was arrested at 12:52 a.m. Aug. 22 in Claverack and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- Joseph J. Balfe, 30, of Germantown, was arrested at 4:02 a.m. Aug. 22 in Claverack and charged with second-degree possession of a forged instrument, a class D felony. He was released on his own recognizance.
- Brandon Snooks, 44, of Chatham, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. August 22 in Coxsackie and charged with second-degree harassment, a class A misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance.
- Philip G. Lewis, 40, of Hoosick Falls, was arrested at 2:16 a.m. August 23 in Canaan and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08% and driving while intoxicated, both unclassified misdemeanors. He was issued an appearance ticket.
COLUMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- David Long, 41, of Stuyvesant, was arrested at 5:37 a.m. Aug. 8 in Stuyvesant and charged with third-degree assault and second-degree unlawful imprisonment, both class A misdemeanors, and second-degree harassment, a violation. He is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 4.
- Trina Sadofsky, 45, of Hudson, was arrested at 8:14 p.m. Aug. 17 in Greenport and charged with driving while intoxicated, an unclassified misdemeanor, and drinking alcohol in a motor vehicle, an infraction. She is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 9.